INTRAMUROS, MANILA (THE OLD MANILA | THE ORIGINAL MANILA | THE NOBLE AND EVER LOYAL CITY) 🇵🇭

By ezequiellumbang - February 22, 2018

INTRAMUROS, MANILA
THE OLD MANILA
THE ORIGINAL MANILA
THE NOBLE AND EVER LOYAL CITY


Last February 22, I went to Technological University of the Philippines (TUP) to submit my college application form. On my way, I was very excited because aside from the fact that i am alone, it was also my first time roaming around the streets of Manila. Although I already went to Manila Hotel and some parts of Intramuros I was very nervous that i might get lost because i am not that familiar with the huge and crowded streets of Manila, so the whole time I am navigating through my google maps and to be honest it was very helpful specially in giving accurate and reliable directions (fortunately i was not lost omy) 👌🏻

I dropped by in Luneta Park at exactly 10 in the morning and walked a few steps before I found the TUP Manila Campus. I just submitted my college application form and then payed the entrance exam fee and after that I sticked to my original plan. (to explore Manila and do some street photography 👌🏻😁)
I think it was 12 in the afternoon when I came walking and took some shots of whatever aesthetic stuff my eyes could see. It's so easy for me to get caught up in the feeling of a city where everything is just beautiful color and gorgeous buildings that are so peaceful and calm. You can roam around and get lost in the labyrinth. And when you see those modern buildings, i cannot look at them straight without thinking of historical ones.
These pictures are some of the photos I took while walking in Intramuros, Manila. ( to see more photos, check my instagram account 👉🏻 www.instagram.com/ezequiellumbang 

To be honest, I wanted to have a picture with those backgrounds so badly. But since I am alone roaming around and I have nobody to take me a shot so yea I just took a photo of it instead.😏


Next time, I will come back here and hopefully with my friends / blogger friends and family. I will also definitely go to National Museum and Luneta Park because I find the place so vintage and historical (fun fact: I love historical places and architectures) 🤗 so yup,
'Till Next Time, Manila! 😊

R E V I V E T H E O L D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Intramuros is definitely a good place! nice blog!

    ReplyDelete