GRADE 12 GRADUATION DAY

By ezequiellumbang - March 27, 2018

March 27, 2018
JOHN EZEQUIEL LUMBANG
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
SY 2017-2018






"Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day, you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you can make a difference.” -Arie Pencovicie


After years of riding a roller coaster, here I am wearing my best OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). I can say, time travels faster as you get older. When I was in Grade 7, I remembered the first day going to high school, I was really afraid and nervous because it was also the first time I commuted (go to school all by myself). I remembered the first time I engaged myself in different school activities such as Journalism and Student Council. I remembered the times I spent together with my classmates that after years being together gives me the realization that they were also like my second family. I remembered all the family problems that likely destroyed my motivation to go school but also became the reason for me to be more determined and be stronger as I encounter more challenges while I am studying.
Back then, I remembered things that both gave me happiness and sorrow, things that challenged my personality and things that shaped and molded the person who I am right now.  Despite all the hardships I encountered while studying, those paperwork and research papers, all the performance tasks, assignments plus the peer-pressure and high expectations from my family, I strive to be a role model student and son at the same time.. I have faced all the blocks with eagerness and courage to achieve the sweetest peek of success.



image






No words can explain how grateful i am right now. I just want to thank everyone. Fist of all, to God, who provided all my strength, intelligence and wisdom. Without Him, I will not be in this place. Of course, to my beloved parents, for unconditional love and unending guidance and support, as well as to my relatives who helped us financially. To my friends. classmates and to everyone who became part of my journey, 
Thank You! 


image











image






The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. Through out my high school years, I learned that following excellence will make you chase success. It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. 


To my friends. classmates and to everyone who became part of my journey, Thank You!


I know it is not yet the end, It is only the beginning of many things I really want. i am really excited at the same time, feeling nervous for what college has installed for me. Regardless of that,  I know everything is planned, I am preparing myself for that. See you till my next journey!
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

Your Future Architect,
JOHN EZEQUIEL LUMBANG

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments